SME Membership is appropriate for organisations making less than £50m+ gross revenue.
Develop your business and acquire clients
- Use the Chamber as a business development vehicle by accessing its network of more than 10,000 business contacts and partners through regular events, communications and Membership services.
- Connect with potential clients and partners through our personal introductions service of 10 targeted introductions per annum
- Access our online Member directory with contact details of all our Members
- Build relationships with Australian and UK Government partners as part of the Chamber community
Gain market insights & connections through our events & chamber network
- Event Exclusivity with Government and High-Profile Figures
- Get informed and connected through our events programme with invitations to up to 40 events per year with Member-rate discounts at ticketed events
- Connect with peers and potential customers in a collaborative networking environment
- Receive opportunities to sponsor, host and speak at Chamber events to develop business with a targeted audience in addition to our membership network
Elevated brand recognition
- Build credibility and brand recognition by joining a vetted membership base and Chamber network recognised and supported by the Australian and UK Governments
- Make your mark via thought leadership pieces on our News & Insights page and gain exposure for your content shared across our social media platforms, reaching 7,000+ followers.
- Align your business with key Chamber content streams, including innovation and tech, leadership and corporate social responsibility through event sponsorship and content campaigns
- Promote your brand with your logo, company bio and contact details on our online Member directory.
- Provide & access special discounts and offers on the Member-only section of the website.
SME Membership is available at £950+VAT per year.
For more information on SME Membership, get in touch today: Get in touch