LIVE WEBINAR | Access UK 2021: Marketing with Impact
Tuesday 12th October
8:00AM – 9:00AM BST
It’s a truth universally acknowledged that over half the world’s population is online. For businesses looking to connect with customers and make an impact, the digital age is both a curse and a blessing. Cultivating a strong brand following, pitching to your customers and sharing relatable and meaningful content is just the start.
We invite you to join us for our fourth Access UK 2021 series webinar, in partnership with New South Wales Government on ‘Marketing with Impact’. We will be hearing from industry leaders and fellow Australians; Insignis Media, BBP Agency and FuelPR on how businesses should be formulating their communication strategies to ensure maximum success when marketing to a UK-based audience. Covering the breadth of an effective communication strategy, we will be discussing the subtleties of creating memorable branding, marketing, and public relations.
- Bec O’Connor, Creative Director, Insignis Media
- Adrian Nicholls, Managing Director, BBP Agency
- Pete Brocklebank, Chairman, bbp Agency and Founder of BeingIconic
- Gillian Waddell, Managing Director, FuelPR
With a special message from:
- Stephen Cartwright OAM, Agent General for the United Kingdom and Senior Trade & Investment Commissioner for Europe and Israel, Investment NSW
With thanks to our Sponsor: