The Chamber, in partnership with Queensland Government & Trade and Investment Queensland, is delighted to invite you to join us for a webinar to discuss the latest developments and opportunities in the game development industry in Australia.
The discussion will draw on the exponential growth experienced by the game development market in Australia and will provide an insight into the future of this burgeoning industry.
You will hear from key industry experts who will discuss industry development, the rise of the micro studios to larger studios, opportunities for international investment and building skills and talent.
Speakers from Screen Queensland, a state government owned screen agency that invests in production, talent development programmes and screen festivals will share their insights into investment opportunities in this magnificent state of Australia.
This webinar is a great opportunity for investors, studios, and students interested in the industry to hear from those leading the way in creating Australia’s future in video games.
Join us on
Wednesday 18th May
08:00 – 09:30 BST
17:00 – 18:30 AEST
Guests & Non-Members: £10
Via Zoom Webinar
(Zoom details to be included in a reminder email prior to the event)
We recommend logging into Zoom at 07:58 AM for an 08:00 AM start
With Guest Speakers:
• Dr Jens Schroeder, Director of Industry & Member Relations, IGEA (Interactive Games & Entertainment Association)
• Kylie Munnich, CEO, Screen Queensland
• Dylan Miklashek, Studio Manager, Gameloft Australia
• Tim Dawson, Co-Founder, Witch Beam Studios
• Sanatana Mishra, Co-Founder, Witch Beam Studios
• Jed Dawson, Director of Games, Screen Queensland and SQhub
• David Stewart, Agent General, Queensland Government and TIQ