Capital 2020 | Where the Smart Money Is: The New VC Playbook | 18 November 2020
The tech game has changed. Increased scrutiny of big tech and growing awareness of social and environmental issues has led to a radically different set of business, consumer and investor expectations on what tech should deliver.
During this session we heard about the convergence of profit and purpose across multiple sectors in the UK. Where previously there has been a tendency to silo impact investment, investors across the board are now seeing a big shift in that any company with scaling potential is unlikely to be successful without a purpose.
A special thank you to our speakers:
- - Andy Davis, Co-Founder, 10x10 and Angel Investor, Atomico's Angel Programme
- - Francesca Warner, Partner, Ada Ventures
- - Olivia Sibony, CEO, Seedtribe
- - Priya Guha, Venture Partner, Merian Ventures
- - Steve Torso, Steve Torso, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Wholesale Investor and CRIISP